I tend to flit from one creative/technical enterprise to the next. I’m using this blog to document what I have achieved in my scant spare time and what my plans are for the future. Some posts may take the form of short tutorials or reviews, some may not.
You’ll just have to wait and see what sort of stuff turns up here, but some possible topics I’ll cover include:
- Programming — particularly Python stuff
- Interesting geometry. Golden sections, fractals etc.
- Favourite open source projects and programs
- 3D modelling and animation
- 2D art… Traditional, vector and digital painting
- General Linux tinkering
- Whatever else interests me at any given moment.